SIICOL Enrollment – Student / Parent Info
We have three sessions divided into three terms over the year. Our session begins in September of each year. Enrollment is allowed only at the beginning of first term & second term
The admission formalities include the filling up and submission of the application form online along with following documents- hard copy forms could be collected at our various contact points
- Original date of birth certificate
- Proof of Address
- Three pass-port size photos of the child
- One set of parent photograph.
- Transfer Certificates (In case of transfer from other school)
After submission of the form prospective students will be invited for entrance examination and successful candidates will be invited for interview.
Before your child starts school, parent or the child’s guardian will be required to an admission meeting with the School Principal. You will need to take along the original documents to that meeting. You must provide the school these documents before your child can start. The school will not accept photocopies. Date, time and venue for the meeting will be communicated to you upon submission of the form.
If you do not take these documents with you, there could be a delay to your child starting school. If you can’t find all the documents, don’t miss the meeting. Take what you have to the meeting and explain to the school why you don’t have some papers. The school will tell you what to do next.
Admissions meeting: What documents to take?
- Proof of the child’s legal name and date of birth
Take one of the documents listed:
- Childs birth certificate – short or long versions; schools will not accept birth certificates that is not in English language.
- Valid current passport – international students (your child may be included on your passport, if that passport is valid and current then you can use that)
Note: Adoption or deed poll papers are only proof that a child’s name has changed, not of his or her identity.
- Proof of your child’s main address
Any one of the documents listed below:
- Utility bill any one of
- electricity bill, payment schedule or reminder
- water bill, payment schedule or reminder
- telephone bill or reminder
- Tax certificate.
- Medical contact information
The name, address and telephone number of the doctor or Hospital your child attends
- Emergency contact information
You need to give information about two people (aged 18 or over) who the school can contact in case of an emergency. (If possible at least one of the contacts should be able speak English). A card will be provided for you to complete with the following:
- full name
- relationship to the child
- telephone number
- Alternative Mobile number.
- Proof of parental responsibility
You will need papers to prove that you live with your child and show that you have parental responsibility. You must also include details of any other person who has parental responsibility for your child.